AIIMS PG Admit Card 2020 (Soon) – Download AIIMS Exam Hall Ticekt aiimsexams.org
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi will release the AIIMS PG Admit Card 2020 on 3rd June 2020. The Institute will conduct the PG entrance exam in the month of June 2020. Earlier, the hall ticket was scheduled to be released on 20th May 2020, but then due to the outbreak of COVID-19, they had to postpone the exam till further notice.
Now they have released the revised schedule for the entrance exam and the revised date of the AIIMS PG Admit Card 2020. Students can download the admit card from the official website. You should regularly check the official website to get further updates on the exam.
AIIMS PG Admit Card 2020
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, also known as AIIMS, conduct entrance exams for the courses like AIIMS Fellowship Programme, DM/M.Ch. & MD (Hospital Administration), B.Sc. (Post-Basic), M.Sc. Nursing, MD/MS/DM (6yrs)/M.Ch.(6yrs)/ MDS for admission every year.
The Institute has declared the revised dates of the examination of the various courses to be held in the month of June 2020. Students who are eagerly waiting for the admit card of the exam should check the official website regularly. This article covers all the important details of AIIMS PG exams i.e important dates, the method to download the admit Card, Time table and etc.
AIIMS PG Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates of exam from the below table:
|Admit Card||3rd June 2020|
|Date of Exam||11th June 2020|
|AIIMS Result||To be notified later|
How To Check AIIMS PG Admit Card 2020
There are certain steps which you should follow to check your admit Card:
- Visit the official website www.aiimsexams.org
- Find the link of “AIIMS PG Admit Card” on the homepage and click on it
- After that, a new login page will be open
- Now enter your registration id, registration unique code, and password
- Click on the Login button and you can view the admit card.
- You can download or take a printout of Admit card
Details in the AIIMS PG Admit Card 2020
You can download the admit card from the official website. After downloading the admit card you need to verify your mentioned credentials in the admit card with the actual one. Incorrect details can lead to the cancellation of the entry of the candidate in the exam hall. The following things must be printed in the admit card correctly:
- Candidate Photo
- Roll Number
- Candidate name
- Course Name
- Candidate Signature
- Date and Time of exam
- Centre name/location
AIIMS PG Exam Time Table 2020
AIIMS has released the revised time table of the PG entrance exam on the official website. The candidates can check & download the Time Table from the home page of the official website. The revised AIIMS PG Time Table was released on 1st June 2020. The Time Table can be a great source of help to the candidates preparing for the exams. You can check the revised schedule from the below table:
|Name of the exam||Earlier Date||Revised Date||Duration|
|DM/M.Ch. & MD (Hospital Administration)||05.06.2020||11.06.2020||01:00 pm to 02:30 pm|
|MD/MS/DM(6yrs)/M.Ch.(6yrs)/ MDS||05.06.2020||11.06.2020||01:00 pm to 04:00 pm|
|M.Sc. Nursing||05.06.2020||11.06.2020||01:00 pm to 02:30 pm|
How To Download Time Table
There are certain steps which you should follow to download the time table:
- Visit the official website mentioned above
- Click on “Important Notice revised schedule Entrance Exam July – August 2020 session” under the “Important Announcements” tab
- Now you can view the time table in the PDF form
- Click on the download button for future reference.
There is a set of important instructions which students must follow before appearing for the exam:
- Try to reach the exam hall before 30-40 minutes of the exam to avoid any obstruction.
- The students should carry their stationery like a pen, pencil, etc
- Candidates should have xerox copies of the Aiims Hall Ticket and all the required documents.
- Students should not carry any Electronic gadget, the mobile, calculators.