AIIMS 2019 Cut Off – Expected Cutoff for AIIMS MBBS 2019
The Cut off marks of AIIMS MBBS 2019 is the minimum marks to select the eligible candidate for admission by the AIIMS authority after the declaration of AIIMS 2019 result. AIIMS cut off 2019 will be is determined by the following factors like total candidates appeared in AIIMS 2019, previous year AIIMS cut off, toughness of AIIMS 2019 written exam, performance of candidates and total seats intake capacity. Here we give detail information about AIIMS 2019 cut off marks in order select the best students for their course from huge examinees who will appear in this examination AIIMS 2019. After the AIIMS Result Declared.
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox.|
AIIMS 2019 Cut Off Score – Category Wise
AIIMS 2019 Cut Off Score – How to Check?
- Go to the official website of AIIMS 2019 https://www.aiimsexams.org/
- On the Home page click on the AIIMS MBBS Cut Off 2019
- The cut off marks will be appeared on your screen category wise in PDF format.
- You can check your marks in accordance with Cut Off
AIIMS 2019 Cut Off Score – Method of Tie Breaking for Ranks
The AIIMS 2019 examination for MBBS degree is a competitive examination in the MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) pattern. There are few chances that two candidates can score the same marks in AIIMS 2019 examination. Then there will be confusion relating the Ranks of AIIMS 2019. As the AIIMS 2019 ranks are the sole medium to allotting seats in various AIIMS. So, there must be a method to break the ties for students having same marks in AIIMS 2019. The overall merit / ranking shall be based on the Percentile scores of the Total Raw Scores. The method adopted for breaking ties (similar Percentiles) shall be:
- 1st Method – Higher Percentile scores in Biology will result in higher ranking.
- 2nd Method – If Biology Percentiles do not break the tie, higher Percentile scores in Chemistry will result in higher ranking.
- 3rd Method – If Biology and Chemistry Percentiles do not break the tie, higher Percentile scores in Physics will result in higher ranking.
- 4th Method – If Biology, Chemistry, Physics Percentiles do not break the tie, the candidate elder by age will be ranked high.