AIIMS 2020 Cut Off – Expected Cutoff for AIIMS MBBS 2020
The Cut off marks of AIIMS MBBS 2020 is the minimum marks to select the eligible candidate for admission by the AIIMS authority after the declaration of AIIMS 2020 result. AIIMS cut off 2020 will be is determined by the following factors like total candidates appeared in AIIMS 2020, previous year AIIMS cut off, the toughness of AIIMS 2020 written exam, the performance of candidates and total seats intake capacity. Here we give detail information about AIIMS 2020 cut off marks in order to select the best students for their course from huge examinees who will appear in this examination AIIMS 2020. After the AIIMS Result Declared.
AIIMS 2020 Cut Off Score – Category Wise
How To Check AIMMS CutOff
Follow the below method to check the cutoff.
- Go to the official website of AIIMS 2020 https://www.aiimsexams.org/
- On the Home page click on the AIIMS MBBS Cut Off 2020
- The cut off marks will have appeared on your screen category wise in PDF format.
- You can check your marks in accordance with Cut Off
AIIMS 2020 Cut Off Score – Method of Tie Breaking for Ranks
The AIIMS 2020 examination for MBBS degree is a competitive examination in the MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) patterns. There are few chances that two candidates can score the same marks in AIIMS 2020 examination. Then there will be confusion relating the Ranks of AIIMS 2020. As the AIIMS 2020 ranks are the sole medium to allotting seats in various AIIMS. So, there must be a method to break the ties for students having same marks in AIIMS 2020. The overall merit/ranking shall be based on the Percentile scores of the Total Raw Scores. The method adopted for breaking ties (similar Percentiles) shall be:
- 1st Method – Higher Percentile scores in Biology will result in a higher ranking.
- 2nd Method – If Biology Percentiles do not break the tie, higher Percentile scores in Chemistry will result in higher ranking.
- 3rd Method – If Biology and Chemistry Percentiles do not break the tie, higher Percentile scores in Physics will result in higher ranking.
- 4th Method – If Biology, Chemistry, Physics Percentiles do not break the tie, the candidate elder by age will be ranked high.