AIIMS application form 2019 will be released very soon by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences. AIIMS organizes the national level examinations for the MBBS degree every year. AIIMS offers admission in MBBS courses in AIIMS affiliated institutions of the cities of New Delhi, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Bhubnaeswar, Patna and Raipur. The AIIMS MBBS exam for the academic year 2017- 18 will be conducted on the month of May 2018 by the AIIMS. For the AIIMS 2019 examination the timetable will be published by the AIIMS shortly. Candidates can also apply for the post online through the official website of the AIIMS. Here we give you all the details about how to apply for the AIIMS Examination 2019.
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox|
AIIMS Application Form 2019 – Important Information
|Application Process Starts||February 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||March 2019|
|Application Form Correction Window||March 2019|
|Admit Card Issue Date||April 2019|
|Exam Date||May 2019|
|Result Date||June – July 2019|
AIIMS 2019 Application Fee
|UR (General)||Rs. 1500|
AIIMS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
|Category||Educational Eligibility||Min marks|
|AIIMS MBBS||Candidate must pass 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board/university of any state||60% for OBC & General category and 50% for SC/ST/OPH candidates in the qualifying exam|
AIIMS 2019 Age Limit
|UR (General)||17 years for all Categories on 31st December 2018.|
How To Apply AIIMS 2019 Application Form
- Go to the official site for AIIMS Click Here
- Click on Academic Courses tab on the homepage.
- Then click on MBBS course.
- You will be sent to AIIMS MBBS Online Registration Page.
- Upon the Registration Page click on Click Here tab.
- Then the instructions will be appear on pdf format.
- Click on Proceed tab.
- Fill the Registration Form with Personal Details.
- Candidate ID will be given to you.
- Login with Generated ID and Password.
- Upload the Photograph & Signature, Thumb Impression.
- Click on Submit.
- Print the Conformation for further details.