AGRICET Application Form 2021 – Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Result
1The ANGRAU accompanies the AGRICET Test (Agriculture Common Entrance) to provide students admission in four-year BSc (Hons) Agriculture Degree programs. AGRICET is a state-level entrance test that is in offline mode.
The question papers include questions in Telugu medium, and the duration of the entrance exam is 1 hour 30 minutes. Pupils need to meet the qualification criteria before appearing for admission. The AGRICET 2021 is in July each year. The application forms for the entrance exam are announced online on the official website of AGRICET.
AGRICET 2021 Notification – Overview
Check the table here to know more about the AGRICET Notification here.
|Name||Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU), AP|
|Name Of The Examination||Agriculture Common Entrance Test (AGRICET)|
|Conducting Body||Acharya N.G Ranga Agricultural UniversitY|
|Sub Category||Agriculture Entrance Exams|
|Course||UG, PG, Diploma, and Ph.D. in Agriculture, Seed Technology, Organic Farming|
Acharya N.G Ranga Agricultural University (AGRAU) conducts Agriculture Common Entrance Test (AGRICET) to fill seats in B. Sc. (Hons) Agriculture degree course, in the state of Andhra Pradesh. AGRICET 2021 is expected to be held in July 2021. Candidates who have completed a 2-year diploma course in agriculture, seed technology, or organic farming can apply for the exam. It is a 1.30 minutes exam, in which candidates have to solve questions on 120 MCQ-type questions. Know more details on AGRICET 2021 from below.
The candidates who qualify AGRICET are granted admission to the University Agricultural Colleges of AGRAU and affiliated Agricultural Colleges. There are 180+ seats in the state. Check important dates for AGRICET 2021 from below.
AGRICET Important Dates And Events
|AGRICET 2021||Important Dates|
|Availability of application form||1st week of Jun 2021|
|Last date to submit the form (without late fee)||4th week of Jun 2021|
|Last date to submit the form (with late fee)||4th week of Jun 2021|
|Editing of the application form can be done from||to be announced|
|Issuance of the admit card||2nd week of Jul 2021|
|AGRICET 2021 exam date||3rd week of Jul 2021|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of Sep 2021|
AGRICET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Check the Criteria here. It will surely help to know more about this.
- Candidates should have passed a two-year Diploma in Agriculture/ Seed Technology/ Organic Farming from PJTSAU.
- Applicants should have completed 17 years of age as of 31st December 2020 with
- an upper age purpose of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of S.C., S.T., and 27 years in respect of P.H. applicants.
AGRICET 2021 Application Fee
The applicants may also submit their online applications of Rs.1200/- (Rupees one thousand only) for General applicants and Rs.600/- (Rupees five hundred only) for S.C., S.T. & P.H. candidates.
|Category (without late fee)||Amount|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs 600|
|Application Fee (with late fee)|
|SC / ST/ PH||Rs 1800|
Here we have the documents requirements. Check this out.
- Hard Copy of Online submitted an Application form.
- Age Proof (Xerox copy of SSC certificate)
- Attested copy of the marks declaration of X standard and Diploma Course (or) Completion
- Certificate of Diploma assigned by the Head of the Institute.
- The latest character certificate issued by the Head of the Institute
- Latest caste certificate issued by the Revenue Officer
- Proof of local status (last 7 years) by study or residence
- Self-attested passport size photograph
- Payment acknowledgment (Transaction ID / UTR) for Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- in case of SC/ ST/ PH) paid through online.
AGRICET 2021 Result
The merit list of the candidates is displayed on the University website after the exam’s successful conduction. Applicants who passed the exam shall be notified about the counseling date and venue by post or through the University website, www.angrau.ac.in/angrau.
AGRICET 2021 Admit Card
The Admit Card has been published on 7th November 2021. Admit cards will contribute to the applicants through online or offline mode, and the list of admit card numbers will display on the official website.
The candidates can download the admit card by entering the required details.
Applicants must take the printout of the admitting card for later use and significantly carry it at the examination center.
AGRICET Counseling 2021
Those candidates will be adjusted qualified marks. They will get approval from the official website to attend the counseling scheme, and applicants must report at the auditorium, RARS, Lam, Guntur, and all the original documents for verification.
AGRICET Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of AGRICET has been discussed below for the pupils, and the exam pattern is very helpful for the candidates.
- The exam is an offline exam
- The continuation will be 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- The question paper will be an external type of paper.
- All the questions will be Multiple Choice questions, such as there will be four options presented for each question with one correct answer.
- The exam will have 120 questions.
- The examination will be managed in the Telugu medium.
AGRICET 2021 Reservation
The reservation criteria are served as per the rules stated by Andhra Pradesh Government. The seats are reserved in the ratio of 85:15, which suggests–
- 85% of seats are reserved for the local applicants.
- 15% of seats are reserved for unreserved applicants.
We will soon update. Do comment your doubts in the comment section.