AGRICET Application Form 2020 – Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Result
The ANGRAU accompanies the AGRICET Test (Agriculture Common Entrance) to provide students admission in four-year BSc (Hons) Agriculture Degree programs. AGRICET is a state-level entrance test that is in offline mode.
The question papers include questions in Telugu medium, and the duration of the entrance exam is 1 hour 30 minutes. Pupils need to meet the qualification criteria before appearing for admission. The AGRICET 2020 is in July each year. The application forms for the entrance exam are announced online on the official website of AGRICET.
AGRICET 2020 Notification – Overview
Check the table here to know more about the AGRICET Notification here.
|Name||Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU), AP|
|Name Of The Examination||Agriculture Common Entrance Test (AGRICET)|
|Application release date||14th October 2020|
|Application last date||24th October 2020|
|Sub Category||Agriculture Entrance Exams|
|Date Of Written Exam||12th November 2020|
The provisional merit list for AGRICET 2020 is out at pjtsau.edu.in. The counseling schedule for Bi.P.C. Stream Courses has also been published. Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU), Hyderabad regulates Agriculture Common Entrance Test at the state level every year. Applicants are given admission into four years B.Sc (Hons) Diploma Degree in Agriculture, Seed Technology, and Organic Farming through AGRICET.
It is online, in which applicants have to solve 100 MCQ of 1 mark each in 2 hours. To oblige for the exam, applicants must have a two-year Diploma degree and fulfill other eligibility criteria. Look down to check in-depth information about the AGRICET 2020 from this site.
AGRICET Dates And Events
AGRICET is conducted for admission in 4 years B.Sc (Hons) program in Agriculture, Seed Technology, and Organic Farming. Applicants can check the program for AGRICET 2020 from the table here. Do have a look here. Check the table here.
|Notification of AGRICET 2020||14 Oct 2020|
|submission of Online application form||14 Oct 2020|
|Last date of submission (without late fee)||24 Oct 2020|
|Last date of submission of application with late fee||26 Oct 2020|
|Edit option of online application data already submitted by the candidate||25-26 Oct 2020|
|Downloading of Hall-Tickets from website||07 Nov 2020|
|AGRICET 2020 – Examination||12 Nov 2020|
AGRICET Important Dates And Events
Here you can check the AGRICET table. This includes the Important dates and events.
|Application process starts||14 Sep 2020|
|Last day to submit Application Form||04 Oct 2020|
|Release date of Admit Card||06 Oct 2020|
|Examination Date||13 Oct 2020|
|Declaration of Result||Declared!|
AGRICET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check the Criteria here. It will surely help to know more about this.
- Candidates should have passed a two-year Diploma in Agriculture/ Seed Technology/ Organic Farming from PJTSAU.
- Applicants should have completed 17 years of age as of 31st December 2020 with
- an upper age purpose of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of S.C., S.T. and 27 years in respect of P.H. applicants.
AGRICET 2020 Application Fee
The applicants may also submit their online applications of Rs.1200/- (Rupees one thousand only) for General applicants and Rs.600/- (Rupees five hundred only) for S.C., S.T. & P.H. candidates.
Here we have the documents requirements. Check this out.
- Hard Copy of Online submitted an Application form.
- Age Proof (Xerox copy of SSC certificate)
- Attested copy of the marks declaration of X standard and Diploma Course (or) Completion
- Certificate of Diploma assigned by the Head of the Institute.
- The latest character certificate issued by the Head of the Institute
- Latest caste certificate issued by the Revenue Officer
- Proof of local status (last 7 years) by study or residence
- Self-attested passport size photograph
- Payment acknowledgment (Transaction ID / UTR) for Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- in case of SC/ ST/ PH) paid through online.
AGRICET 2020 Result
The merit list of the candidates is displayed on the University website after the exam’s successful conduction. Applicants who passed the exam shall be notified about the counseling date and venue by post or through the University website, www.angrau.ac.in/angrau.
AGRICET 2020 Admit Card
The Admit Card has been published on 7th November 2020. Admit cards will contribute to the applicants through online or offline mode, and the list of admit card numbers will display on the official website.
The candidates can download the admit card by entering the required details.
Applicants must take the print out of the admitting card for later use and significantly carry it at the examination center.
AGRICET Counseling 2020
Those candidates will be adjusted qualified marks. They will get approval from the official website to attend the counseling scheme, and applicants must report at the auditorium, RARS, Lam, Guntur, and all the original documents for verification.
AGRICET Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of AGRICET has been discussed below for the pupils, and the exam pattern is very helpful for the candidates.
- The exam is an offline exam
- The continuation will be 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- The question paper will be an external type of paper.
- All the questions will be Multiple Choice questions, such as there will be four options presented for each question with one correct answer.
- The exam will have 120 questions.
- The examination will be managed in the Telugu medium.
AGRICET 2020 Reservation
The reservation criteria are served as per the rules stated by Andhra Pradesh Government. The seats are reserved in the ratio of 85:15, which suggests–
- 85% of seats are reserved for the local applicants.
- 15% of seats are reserved for unreserved applicants.
We will soon update. Do comment your doubts in the comment section.