ACPDC Diploma Application Form – Eligibility, Exam Date, Full Details
ACPDC Diploma Application Form 2021 will be accessible from the 1st week of June 2021. An applicant looking for admission can apply online. It is for the registration of his students on the website. It should within the time limit defined by the Admission Committee. For the idea of registration, a contestant is required to make a payment towards the Registration fee. Now which is to be published by the applicant as prepared by the Admission Committee.
Applicants will be able to apply online for the admission process of Gujarat diploma 2021. Diploma Application Form Filling Date has been stretched till 31st August 2021. ACPDC Diploma 2021 exam offer applicants many professional diploma courses in many disciplines like Architectural Assistantship, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, and Communication Engineering, etc.
ACPDC Diploma Application Form Dates and Events
Check the table here. To know more about the important dates and events here.
|Online Registration starts from||1st week of Jun 2021|
|Last day to submit the form||3rd week of Jun 2021|
ACPDC Application Form 2021
Any aspirant and willing to pursue a Diploma in Gujarat Polytechnic Colleges? Applicants have to fill the ACPDC Diploma Application Form. ACPDC holds for “The Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses (ACPDC).” ACPDC holds good for admissions in Diploma Engineering (D.E.) and Second-year admissions of Diploma.
The ACPDC Application Form will be published under the Commissionarate of Technical Education Gujarat State. The applicant can read his/her candidate on the website within the time given. This should be by the Admission Committee. The applicant should pay a certain amount of fees to arrive for the examination. The Admission Committee will publish the registration fee. The admissions to the applicants depend entirely on the merit list and the preferences of the candidates.
ACPDC Eligibility Criteria For The Entrance Exam
The qualification criteria for a student who wants to take admission for Diploma is given here:
Citizenship: The applicant should be a citizen of Gujarat.
Age: The applicant should be of 15 years to apply for this examination.
Education: To take admission to the Professional Diploma Courses, the applicant should pass the entrance examination with a minimum percentage of marks as mentioned by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) from The Gujarat Board or The Central Board of Secondary Education Board.
Certification: After finishing their SSC examination, the applicant should have a valid certificate of a two-year course conducted by the NCVT.
Qualifying Marks: The applicant should have a minimum of 55% in the 10th board in Mathematics and Science subjects.
ACPDC Application Process 2021
Follow the steps here. Do have a look at this. Check the simple steps here.
- The applicant should visit www.gujdiploma.nic.in Gujarat Diploma to fill the ACPDC Online Application Form. The ACPDC Application form is accessible only in online mode.
- Then, the applicant should bang on the ACPDC Registration Link to choose the ACPDC Registration Form.
- Once the applicant clicks the ACPDC Registration Link, the ACPDC Registration Form appears, the applicant should fill in all the details including name, email, phone number, education details, & more.
- Before presenting the form, the applicant should pay the ACPDC Application Fee through online mode using Debit, credit, or net banking. Payments can also be through Demand Draft.
- After finishing the enrollment, the applicant should upload the needed documents and submit the application form.
- The applicant can download the saturated ACPDC Application form for his/her reference.
ACPDC Application Fee Structure
The ACPDC Application Fee is Rs. 250 for all applicants. The applicants can pay the application fee by the Demand Draft. The D.D. must be taken by the Commissionarate of Technical Education, Gujarat State.
These are the documents require for the ACPDC Application form. Do have a look here. This will help you.
- 10th marks card.
- Leaving certificate.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (S.C.), Scheduled Tribes (S.T.), and Socially and Educationally
- Backward Classes (SEBC), should submit their caste certificates issued by the Government.
- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate of the family
- A physically disabled applicant should submit the Certificate of Physical Disability.
- If the candidate is a certificate holder, he/she should present the mark sheet issued by TEB or ITI, or IGTR.
- Income certificate issued by the Government.
We will soon update. Do comment your doubts in the comment section.