Accounts Officer and LDC Jobs in Asiatic Society Kolkata Apply Now!
Accounts Officer and Lower Division Clerk jobs vacancy available in The Asiatic Society, Kolkata, an Institution of National importance invites application from Indian Citizen for the above positions from the Ref No: TASK/2018/02.
The Asiatic Society, Kolkata, an Institution of National Importance declared by an Act of Parliament and an Autonomous Institution under Ministry of Culture.
The government of India invites applications from bonafide Indian Citizens for filling up the Accounts Officer and Lower Division Clerk posts and the last date of application is 2nd May 2018.
The posts carry DA and other allowances as admissible to a Central Government employee posted in Kolkata other than Pay in Pay Band and Grade Pay. Provident Fund and other recruitment benefits will be regulated as per Central Government Rules.
Below you will get all the details of the vacancy and eligibility criteria. Click Here to download the job application form
1. Accounts Officer Job:
Account Officer Job Details (Group B)
|The number of Post||01-UR.|
|Advt No.||Ref No: TASK/2018/02.|
|Scale Of Pay||PB 2: Rs 9,300 -34,800/- , Grade Pay of Rs 4,600/- [6th CPC].|
|Age Limit||Candidates must be below 55 years as on the last date of submission of application.|
|Mode of Recruitment||Transfer or on Deputation from Government.|
|Qualification||Applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce with 8 years experience in accounts work.|
|Last Date||2nd May 20018.|
2. Lower Division Clerk [Group C] :
Lower Division Clerk Job Details (Group C)
|The number of Post||3(Three ) – SC-1, ST-1, OBC-1.|
|Advt No.||Ref No: TASK/2018/02.|
|Scale Of Pay||PB 1 : Rs 5,200 -20,200/- , Grade Pay of Rs 1,900/- [6th CPC].|
|Age Limit||Applicant must be below 27 years as on the last date of submission of application.|
|Mode of Recruitment||Direct Recruitment.|
|Qualification||Possessing Certificate of School Final or equivalent Examination with knowledge of typing. Knowledge of Computer Operation desirable.|
|Last Date||2nd May 2018.|
Instructions For Candidates:
1. The application form may be downloaded from the Society’s website http://www.asiaticsocietykolkata.org.
2. Application form (hard copy) duly completed in all respects along with self-attested copies of certificates in support of date of birth, educational qualification, experience, caste verification etc should be sent to the General Secretary, The Asiatic Society, 1 Park Street, Kolkata -700016 on or before 2nd May 2018.
3. Candidates applying for the post of Accounts Officer should submit ACR/APAR of last three years along with their applications.
4. Candidate working in Government/Semi Government/PSU/Autonomous Bodies should submit their applications THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL.
5. Eligibility criteria including the upper age limit will be reckoned on the last date of submission of application, i.e. on 2nd May 2018.
6. Relaxation of age will be given as per Government of India Rules.
7. Incomplete or application received late shall be rejected without any notice and no further communication shall be entertained in this behalf.
8. Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
9. In case of any disputes/suits or legal proceedings against the Institute, the Jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Courts of Kolkata.
10. The candidates, who had applied for the post of Lower Division Clerk advertised in January 2018 need not apply again.
Click Here to get free Government Job alert on your Mobile and Email.